CWP is a World Leading advanced Free and PRO web hosting panel that gives you all the flexibility to effectively and efficiently manage your server and clients.
1. Login in the Linux vps hosting cwp panel with root user credentials.
2. In the left hand side navigation bar choose the php setting.
3. First check your php version choose PHP info option.
4. Choose PHP version switcher option and select your php version
5. Click save & rebuild option and wait some minutes to new PHP version
6. You can check logs of php installation using “tail -f /var/log/php-rebuild.log”
Note:- if you want use multi php in Linux VPS Server on CWP panel you require pro version
Conclusion:- In this blog you learn how to change the PHP settings in Linux server management service on CWP panel.